How to Keep Your Bathroom Fresh and Clean — Even If You're Short on Time
Who has time to deep-clean their bathroom every week? Instead, break the daunting weekly task into more manageable daily chores. All or even just some of these tasks can be done on a daily basis, cutting down on overall cleaning time!
- Clear your surfaces by putting everything away. Make sure that your styling tools, make-up, hair products, brushes, and razors are all out of sight.
- Hang up your towels, or toss them in the laundry.
- Keep a bottle of all-purpose cleaner and some paper towels in your bathroom for easy access.
- Right after your shower, spray the shower down with cleaner to prevent soap scum from building up.
- Quickly wipe your counters to pick up hair, powder, and toothpaste.
- Next, in this order, wipe down your toilet tank, handle, seat, base, and lip of your toilet bowl.
- Swish the water in your toilet bowl around with a toilet brush and then flush.
- Slightly dampen a cloth and give your mirror a quick wipe-down.
- Pull your shower curtain closed and straighten up the items on your counter!
How To Keep Your Bathroom Clean [Tidy Mom]
How To Keep Your Bathroom Clean In 5 Minutes A Day [Apartment Therapy]
How To Clean Your Bathroom Like A Pro! [One Good Thing]
For more information on our apartments for rent, click here or call us today!