Viscount Villa Apartments
277 Arrowstone Drive, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1P8
Welcome to Viscount Villa Apartments
Residents of Viscount Villa enjoy the best of both worlds in these bright, renovated rental apartments.
There's the ideal location – this three story walk up is located along a quiet, safe residential street in Sahali – but it's a mere block or two away from one of the largest retail and shopping areas in the city of Kamloops.
Viscount Villa Apartments include bachelor, one and two bedroom apartments with many amenities including balconies, window coverings and air conditioning, individual thermostats and kitchen appliances with dishwashers. The building also has a secure intercom entrance, laundry facilities, outdoor parking and additional storage lockers.
Tenants will find many added conveniences too, such as nearby transit stops and easy proximity to three major shopping areas and grocery stores all within a couple of blocks of each other. Thompson Rivers University is a short 10 minute walk from the front door and Royal Inland Hospital is also easily accessible down the street.
Learn more about Viscount Villa Apartments by calling the building manager today.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites.
Individual suites may be different than shown.
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor parking
- Parks nearby
- Public transit
- Schools nearby
- Shopping nearby
- Thompson Rivers University
- Visitor parking
- Air conditioner
- Cable ready
- Carpeted floors
- Dishwasher available
- In-suite storage
- Individual thermostats
- Internet ready
- Vinyl or lino floors
- Window coverings
- Viscount Villa is within short walking distance of the major road intersection at Summit Drive and Columbia Street
- Located close to Sahali Mall, Kamloops' second largest mall, with anchor tenant Safeway
- Also located very close to Save-On Foods, Canadian Superstore, Starbucks, and many other retailers
- Close to city bus service and driving to TRU is less than 5 minutes and walking is less than 15 minutes